Broadway Steps is a program designed for children ages 7 to 9. It is a fun way to sing and dance, like a star.
Classes consist of a maximum of ten children to assure maximum personal attention to each pupil.
- Students will learn and develop basic dance techniques. Mostly ballet, modern dance, jazz and hip hop.
- Through singing popular songs in a choir and learning how to interpret a solo part, your children will improve their vocal range and breathing techniques.
- Experience the excitement of dancing and singing songs like Annie, popular Disney songs (Tangled, Pocahontas, The Lion King) and many others.
- Holiday Toys Charity recital benefiting Montreal Children’s Hospital;
- Annual concert in Dawson Theater
- COSTUMES – provided by Broadway Academy
HOW TO SIGN UP? Simply fill in our Registration FORM . Classes will be structured to benefit to your child skills.