Bachelor of Arts (BA), Griffith University
Licentiate Diploma of Music Performance in vocal (with Distinction), Trinity College Guildhall London Rockschool
Associate Diploma of Music Performance, Trinity College Guildhall London Rockschool
Performance Certificate (Honours), Trinity College Guildhall London
Teaching Experience & Methods:
Simone is a qualified, experienced Australian vocal and guitar teacher. She has years of teaching experience, both as a private instructor and a group mentor/coach. She facilitated all-female student rock bands at primary and secondary school levels who went on to successfully compete in national rock band competitions. She has also spent over 10 years in the music industry in Australia and the US.
• Voice: Genres taught include classical, pop and rock, musical.
• Guitar: Classical method & modern composition
• Finalist, MusicOz 2010 Australian National Songwriting Competition, Folk Category
• Winner, Youth Arts Queensland Young Artist Mentorship Program place, 2008 to work with industry great, producer Caleb James.
• Released a debut EP to critical acclaim, 2009
• Successfully launched and wrote Access Arts Song Quest CD and produced, recorded, wrote and
launched Breakaway Inc. CD 2009