Martina is the founder of Broadway Academy. She was was introduced to the music world at the age of 4 when she first sang in front of an audience. She completed all eleven grades of Classical and Broadway voice program & Piano accompaniment program at Music Conservatory and then finished her Master degree studies in Broadway Performing Arts. Martina has performed many lead roles in musical theater plays, for example Bomballurina, Jellylorum and Demetera in A.L.Webber’s master piece, CATS. She has become an extraordinary vocal coach. She is very proud of all of her students. She has been working with many talented singers who are winning international vocal competitions, getting into performing arts programs in Universities all over the world. All thanks to her coaching dedication. Martina believes each student needs an individual approach. She taught scenic dance at TS Victoriadance center and made choreography for musical performances. She is one of the best voice teachers for Broadway, pop, jazz & classical technique. Come to enjoy her workshops for children and adults – Finally in the Isle of Montreal!
• Master degree in Broadway Performing Arts, Janacek´s Academy of Performing Arts – Master degree in voice, dance and drama
• Conservatory of music – classical and Broadway voice, piano, ballet
• Broadway, classical, pop & jazz voice technique
• Classical & accompaniment piano technique
• Jazz, modern & scenic dance technique